Sunday, 29 March 2009

Ovum Donation Program


My friend came across this part time job community website and said to me, "I found an interesting job!" I was like, what is it? I need a job too. "Selling Ovum Program" she replied.

Actually I did heard about donating eggs, but I did not know it is widely promoted by the agencies and organisations. Besides that, the pay is really good! RM3500! It's like a fresh graduate working full time for a month or two.

Straight away I told my friend to go for the job and treat me dinner after that, she was all excited and suddenly she said "Cannot-lah, I am not qualified for the job. I didn't get to fulfill the second requirement." Then I looked at the requirements and turned back to her, "Damn sad-loh." Hahaha! (That does not mean I support pre-marital sex.)



Anyone looking for sperm donator? Haha, I need money to replace my lost wifey.

BTW, I got no news about Miyuki and thanks for those who contributed in helping me to get a new wife by clicking on the ads. For those who wanted to help, feel free to click on it as well. Thank you.

3 comments:

kim said...

I try to see is there any sperm donation job for you, then you can treat me big big. YOU OWE ME.

Isaac Wong said...

Zzzz, that's the reason you treated me at the first place. Keep threatening me with that one time! Haha, let you found the sperm donation first.

Geek Legend said...

Isaac don't have enough sperm

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin