Wednesday, 4 March 2009

Freestyle Jam - MC JIN & Justin Lo

I just wanted to share these 2 freestyle jam-rap by both MC Jin and Justin Lo (側田).


Some introduction about MC Jin...

MC Jin, also known as Jin Au-Yeung is the first Asian American rapper. He was inspired by a lot of artists such as 2Pac, Nas, Wu-Tang Clan, LL Cool J and more. He had been participating in numbers of freestyle battles and also performances. If you are hip hop and rapping lover, I am sure you heard of him. Enjoy the clip!








p/s: Oh yeah, they do not have any lyrics prepared or any rehearsal before for this. They just rap it out when the beat comes. Cool right?


3 comments:

Harry said...

seriously he is really cool. nice one.

AbbyC. said...

damn suka! <3 <3 justin!! and JIN!! speak chinese LMAO!

Isaac Wong said...

Haha, I love 'em!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin