I am hereby officially declared my wife got stolen. Miyuki (my wife) has been with me for almost a year by now. It is really saddening to know she got stolen by anonymous. It happened at Ajimal Razim mamak stall on 20th March 2009, around 11pm - 1am.
I finished work around 9:45pm and I happened to left her at the bottom of my rear car seat as I was rushing to meet my friends. The distance between the place we were sitting and the car was not really far, but it happened so sudden which I do not even know when it happened. I double park my car beside my friend's car, so when he was about to leave for second round, he called me to move my car. I did not notice my rear side window was smashed until I shut my door. It was raining then. As I shut my door, I heard the crashing sound and when I looked behind, the window was already in pieces. I got up from my seat, looking at the smashed side window, I recalled I left my wifey there and she's gone. Fuck it! Mother fucker, someone stole my wife away!
Everything is too late, out of sudden my mind got so blank which I do not know what to do. The same feeling as I lost my ex-girlfriend 3 years ago. I totally aware of my mistake. Blame my fucking ass mind for not bringing her down with me. The importances are the data, all my working files, pictures, and documents. Everything lost within the short period. Tomorrow I need to explain to my boss about the documents lost, and I need to redo all my works ASAP as well. I am freaking doomed.
I am glad all my buddies came over after receiving the news. Thank you and appreciate them very much. I am now trying to retrieve the serial number of the laptop and see if I could trace where it is. Although I do not think it's possible, just see what I can do tomorrow. What a fucking night I had...
FYI, Miyuki is my Dell XPS M1330 laptop. Sigh*
I finished work around 9:45pm and I happened to left her at the bottom of my rear car seat as I was rushing to meet my friends. The distance between the place we were sitting and the car was not really far, but it happened so sudden which I do not even know when it happened. I double park my car beside my friend's car, so when he was about to leave for second round, he called me to move my car. I did not notice my rear side window was smashed until I shut my door. It was raining then. As I shut my door, I heard the crashing sound and when I looked behind, the window was already in pieces. I got up from my seat, looking at the smashed side window, I recalled I left my wifey there and she's gone. Fuck it! Mother fucker, someone stole my wife away!
Everything is too late, out of sudden my mind got so blank which I do not know what to do. The same feeling as I lost my ex-girlfriend 3 years ago. I totally aware of my mistake. Blame my fucking ass mind for not bringing her down with me. The importances are the data, all my working files, pictures, and documents. Everything lost within the short period. Tomorrow I need to explain to my boss about the documents lost, and I need to redo all my works ASAP as well. I am freaking doomed.
I am glad all my buddies came over after receiving the news. Thank you and appreciate them very much. I am now trying to retrieve the serial number of the laptop and see if I could trace where it is. Although I do not think it's possible, just see what I can do tomorrow. What a fucking night I had...
FYI, Miyuki is my Dell XPS M1330 laptop. Sigh*
24 comments:
whoa... :o
hope miyuki comes back safely
(or probably she's already gone to another guy)
Gosh that is so bad! Especially when all the important files and documents are inside! Where you working at btw?
I'm currently working part time in Synovate Msia. Yes, very, now I need to rush to type out all the notes and be handed up on Monday. I am so tired now, just came back from fixing up new side window for my car. Yesterday didn't get to rest well, worrying my car as well. Bad luck.
ur miyuki gan lou chao LOL (ikut lelaki lari)
*hugs tight*
dun worry. =( mebbe u cud get another one soon?
awe.. *pats head* i hope you can find her back soon. :( i will pray hard for you.. curse that ass****
wohh sad.. next time must take all things out from car~~
hope you get a new one soon ):
That's really sad to know. I'm optimistic that you'll get through this tough time...
Tennisguru
Oh my….very pity to you weh. Now I learn a lesson from you for not to leave my laptop inside car. I always did this everyday.
sorry to hear about your wife.
hope that you'll get all your work done asap
hey cicak! hopefully, there's nothing private inside ur laptop.. You know.. ahem Edison Chen's incidental scandal issue..j
my condolence to you. next time never leave ur laptop in the car. my friend laptop also stolen like this while he was eating nearby. similar case
Cheer up!
旧的不去新的不来
(old no go, new won't come)
=)
sorry for the incident...
hope u get a new wife soon..
that was so shit...curse that culprit!!!
It happens again and again, why you leave your laptop in your car?
so sad...
hope you'll get better soon
my younger brother never leave his laptop in the car. he rather carry the heavy thing while walking in the shopping complex, too scared that it will be stolen. I told him he can hide it under the seat or wherever that can't be seen from outside but he refused to. he said there are gadgets that can be used to 'sense' laptop. hopefully you take good care of your new 'wife' later. never leave 'her' again'
p/s: I'm a blog-hopper from innit
lol your laptop is your wife? guess you enjoyed entering your hard-drive into her usb port huh... lol
anyway, move on and get a new one! =P
omg, that is so sad. I really feel sorry for you.
Hope that you can get "HER" replacements soon.
Maybe it is not as best as her, but at least there is another she. hehe
walao wtf wei you... next time bring down your belongings lah... wtf wtf!!! now u have to pay for the car's windows too..or watever u call it!
mmm sorry to hear that...
I have this kind of experience too...
2 monkey thief come to my office and stolen 4 wives from me and colleage too...
so... company trip cancelled.. use those money to buy another wives lo....
But, i never leave my wife in my car... cause you will kill your wife la... it is hot!
ya next time never left laptop in the car...those ppl very pandai to scan and smash the car window and just go off without anybody knows. wth.... damn see them down la... like dat also wan to steal.
anyway, sorry to hear that. looking forward to have ur new wife ah! :P smile
Post a Comment