Saturday, 23 May 2009

Our Mother Earth


Earth Day in Malaysia has ended some time ago. The Earth day is widely advertised everywhere, but do we really know what the point of doing it is? People often think, "I am only represented as 1, it does not make any differences if I do or not".



That is absolutely wrong. Every single creature in this world has an ability to either preserve our Earth or just destroying it.



By conserving energy, we can slow down the global warming process which currently progressing rapidly. The end of the world is driving closer and closer. Aren't you aware the weather currently is very abnormal?



Saving the world is not just participating in Earth Day or any other events only, but we can also give a help out in our daily life. 1) Switching off any unused electrical appliances, lights, fans, and air conditions do help. These electrical appliances do generate heats.



2) Go green! Avoid printing/taking receipts if not necessary unless for claims. We should not be really wasting the paper, even when I was a little boy then my parents always told me to not waste.



3) Support paper bags, avoid using plastic bags. There are numbers of countries already implemented the system. Earlier I went to Hainan, China, each plastic bag cost additional RMB 30-50 cents and RMB 1 dollar in shopping complex.



Let's not get any further; I know most people would just ignore all the content I wrote here. Actually I found these pictures very nice and thought of inserting some information to share. Let's hope the coming generations able to capture all these nice scenes as well!



p/s: Just do it whenever we remember, I know most people just 'too-lazy-to-bother'. Cheers!

3 comments:

JoyJoy ! said...

Seen the photos in some email forwards before..
never fails to amaze me =]

renaye said...

paper bags is a good alternative but it has disadvantages as well and they take a long time like newspaper to break down..

hopefully we will be able to think of another better option.

renaye
http://renaye.nutang.com

Manji Tan said...

I must admit that those pictures are nice..

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin