I noticed that whenever I mentioned about 'club' in my facebook's shout out, I get bombard by friends. When I said "I do not club.", no one believes in me. Is that because I possessed a clubbing appearance?


Weeks later, when I asked "Why people love clubbing so much?" and I got sounded again. Actually I very good boy one, hardly go clubbing. Most of the times are my friends who asked me to tag along.


Why no one believes me? Why? Hahaha.
2 comments:
hahaha, same goes to me too. I dont club. But people say i look like 'kaki clubbing'. I think because i look like one. For u, I dont know. your friends know you more.. hahahhaa
somehow right, i dont get why ur so defensive about going clubbing. the fact is, you DO.
don't u?
theres absolutely nth wrong with clubbing and many ppl love it. Somehow, u club too, just like me and the many others. so why bother denying it la when u do woi. it's pointless!
haha
=)
Post a Comment