Thursday, 7 May 2009

Worse Than Gigolo

Tuesday, I went back to Sri Petaling for 'pasar malam' and 'yumcha' during the night time. As usual, I would call/text the gang for it. This buddy of mine, replied me saying he has to wake up for work tomorrow, tomorrow is his first day of work. Well, it's acceptable reason so we went on without him.

The next day I saw him online around 6pm, and then I messaged him...

Isaac says:
Finish working already?

Terrence says:
Ya, damn tired.
I walk back from LRT station.
My parents doesn't want to fetch me.

Isaac says:
Why do you walk?
Where is your car?

Terrence says:
I didn't drive, I took LRT.
The parking there is expensive, RM7 per-day!

Isaac says:
Yeah, that's the normal price.

Terrence says:
F**king expensive!

Isaac says:
How much do you earn for a month?
RM700?

Terrence says:
Yes.

Isaac says:
The pay is so low.
How many working hours?

Terrence says:
8 hours.
Ask you introduce, you don't want. Now I work for people RM40 per-day... like gigolo.
People gigolo ham7 only also more than RM40.
I'm worse than gigolo!

Isaac says:
Hahahahahahahhaha!

Terrence says:
Du9lan
.

Perhaps anyone out there who has a better temporary job/part time job please inform him by dropping a comment here. Or... someone who is looking for gigolo can do that as well. Haha!


7 comments:

WayeYoung said...

working life is like that. at least its part time.. so i assume he has other plans for the future?

Isaac Wong said...

He is still studying, but having a month holiday. He trying to earn something for the month than doing nothing.

Victoria said...

LOL! if he want to do ntg then go find those rich aunty to help him hamlan and he still get money what! hahahahahaah~ but ur fwen quite lengcai! omg! hahahaha

JoyJoy ! said...

HAHAHAHA !
ya lor..im sure rich aunty would lk him..not bad lookin leh xD

HitoMi Ng said...

haha, Not bad looking, can find aunties to subsidize!!

can find event jobs ma

kim said...

WORSE THAN GIGOLO.
good description -_-

Isaac Wong said...

My friend good looking hor? Anyone wants to know him a? Haha.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin