Friday, 11 September 2009

I miss...

I miss my family.

I miss playing mahjong.

I miss going to Ajimal, Kinrara and ABC mamak.

I miss Sri Petaling and Endah Villa.

I miss Poppy’s Garden.

I miss going to Michelle’s Paradise.

I miss my bunch of friends.

I miss Mok’s Crew and Drama Troopers.

I miss Nuffnang events.

I miss Pasar Malam on Tuesday.

I miss Ipoh.

I miss Shisha.

I miss Dunhill and Peter Stuyvesant.

I miss KL.

I miss my baby Myvi.

I miss her.

I miss… everything.


Haha, sound like I am dying. Lalala.

8 comments:

celia@许芙萱 said...

of coz no one wants you...
because you put clubbing,mamak n others b4 the "her".....

Isaac Wong said...

save the best for the last.

kim said...

I MISS YOU !!!! :(

Evelyn G. said...

lol celia..

WE ALL WILL MISS YOU ISAAC WONG xD

Esther Quah said...

=( , you don't miss me ?

Victoria said...

LOL!! So hows the place there??
WTF! You actually miss Poppy? That would be the last place i'd go man! If u say Bar Celona still acceptable lo! LOL

Isaac Wong said...

Ewww, Bar celona I only went once and also the last. Poppy was my second home :)

Unknown said...

hi.. can we link exchange?
Filipino Jobs

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin