Thursday, 17 September 2009

New International Friends

It was really good weather here for the first 3 days, bright sunlight and nice chilling climate. It was not as cold as I expected, it is just similar to the weather in Genting Highlands.

I think I am having jet lag, I have been consistently waking up at 3am/4am for all these days and that would be Malaysia’s 10am/11am.

Those who went England before told me you can never predict England’s weather. Now I am experiencing it. It was bright shining sun a moment ago, but within a minute it is dark and gloomy.

In other words…

England’s Weather = Women’s Mood.


The connection here is extremely high-speed. I am not sure if it’s because not many students are here in hostel yet or the connection in UK is simply fast.

I spent like 4.8 pounds for bus fare and had a Carling beer for 2.6 pounds in a run down bar yesterday. I guess it is a pretty good experience.

I got to know few international students here. All of them are guys, only a girl. According to the security guard, there are more female than male students every year but most of them are nurses, so they got a really messed up time table. I have not seen one up until now.

Late at night when I was about to hit the sack, they came over to my room and invited me over for booze. We had like 7.5 litres of beers and half bottle of brandy. Cheers mate!


p/s: Did I mention all my neighbours are Malaysians?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

really love ur adventure...

can we exchange links?
Movie Reviews
Filipino Jobs

Pls let me know if its ok with you.

Ken Wooi said...

yeah.. they usually gather all malaysians together.. =)

kenwooi.com

Victoria said...

7 hours differences!!!!! wuhuhuhuhuhu

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin