Monday, 14 September 2009

Moving in Stafford Court

fw

I have been sitting in the air plane for almost 20 HOURS including the flight transfer and delays. Starting from early morning in KLIA at 0200 (GMT +8) and stopped by at Dubai Airport 0400 (GMT+IDK) and reached in Birmingham Airport at 1220 (GMT) midday. Everything is happening in a day.

I guess for first day will always feeling a bit left out, getting into a new place where you do not know anyone or not even familiar with anything. Besides, it was weekend when I arrived, so the local students were back to home. As for international students, I will tell you when once I found out where they are hiding.

My room is a single bed room. Look pretty comfortable after putting up the flowery duvet cover and pillow case that provided by the University. It is a small room that well equipped with a single bed, wardrobe unit, and a desk top with chair, curtains, book shelf, waste bin, and smoke detector. Oh yeah, NO SMOKING in the room or anywhere around the hostel!!

It is located at the ground floor, which often becomes theft’s attention and having bugs control problem. Well, right outside my window are all greens and I get to see squirrel hopping around in the morning. Damn cute okay? It is quiet comparing to those rooms that facing the walkways. Anyhow, I am still thinking if I should get my room change… but let’s see who my neighbours are.

BTW, I do not have any neighbours yet. Basically I seem to own the entire block.

I have not gotten my SIM card yet so you can only contact me through online. At least I can online now, compare to yesterday where I am seriously stuck in the room all by myself watching drama.


p/s: No pictures are available as I do not have a camera with me. How pathetic, bare with all the words.

2 comments:

AbbyC. said...

'BTW, I do not have any neighbours yet. Basically I seem to own the entire block.'

SCARY OKAY!! -__- yerrr *WOOO*

Isaac Wong said...

Haha, first night it seems scary to me as well. But hey... it's not that bad after all, totally no those 'feeling'.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin