Tuesday, 29 September 2009

First Postal Mail

This is the first mail I received in England. Congrats me!

DSC00007b

Okay, the letter is from the NINO Office which I requested for the National Insurance (NI) number in order to get working permit in UK.

DSC00013b

It is not even the NI numbers yet. It is just a form for me to fill up to acquire the number. In other words, I confirm cannot apply for the job that offered by University where the deadline is on 30th SEP.

DSC00011b

In any case, I am pleased to receive postal mails. Haha. It is as if someone remembers me and send me something from Malaysia. I feel wanted!

In fact, I never even receive any mail back in Kuala Lumpur. Only from Google and university which asked for confirmation.


BTW, I still not feeling good. I am thinking should I sell the camera off or getting a new memory card which cost me freaking 12-14 pounds.

What’s more, I received a really bad news this morning. I feel so hopeless. Sigh.

2 comments:

- blek - said...

take care bro... i can sent u a hand writing letter to u too if u want..

address pls ...

Isaac Wong said...

Haha, what letter?

You can send me some nice stuff or pictures. Not your cam whore pictures of course. LOL.

My address is listed in my facebook profile. You can check it there. This is too public.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin