Monday, 28 September 2009

"Damn Happy"

Today is a ‘fucking happy day’ for me. I went down to Birmingham to meet up with Ernest and also getting some stuff from him as well as buying some cooking materials from Chinatown.


Guess what?

The long await camera came without a memory card. I have no idea where it dropped or lost. Not even know it is in Malaysia or England. So how am I supposed to capture pictures? I waited for so long and yet I do not get to capture picture even I have the camera.

I got a hair dryer from Ernest as well. I was drying my hair this morning and half way it stopped functioning. Smokes coming out from the dryer. Great! This is the second time I use it and it is not even a day after I getting it.

I lost my customers because I did not get them the cigarettes as promised. Never mind, this is a small matter.


Isn’t it the world is kind to me? Instead of earning money, now I have to bloody spend EXTRA money to buy a new memory card and as well as a new hair dryer. Where the previous one I have not even pay yet. HAHAHAHA!

Last but not least! The university disallow me to apply for the job because I do not have a National Insurance number yet. While the NI officer told me I can apply jobs when I am still in the applying process. Now I lost my source of income as well.


I do not know what else to say... other than... FUCK IT!

1 comment:

Victoria said...

sigh~ i know how you feel being unemployed! samo the chicken rice rate there is rm30+ for a meal is madly atrociously farking expensive lo~
hang in there!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin