This is so depressing, I ran away from Shah Alam back to Sri Petaling to avoid annoyance by my sister and also to look for a job. Guess what, I can't enter the house! My beloved housemate(s) locked the inside door lock and they are all asleep. I called their cell phones and the house phone for zillion times and none of them wake up to pick up my calls! Sleep dead.
Helpless child I am, living in a world where no one accepts and cares. What's worse, my house mate's sister picked up my call and spoke nothing. I bet she is picking it up for the sake of keeping the phone from ringing.
Luckily I got another friend staying at the opposite block so I asked for his help. But, did I mention he is out with his friends in Subang? Great, his brother is sleeping like a pig as well. So for the mean time I am outside his house door waiting for him to be back, I stole his wireless and online to blog about this. I am such a poor littlecicak. Am I right or am I right?
Helpless child I am, living in a world where no one accepts and cares. What's worse, my house mate's sister picked up my call and spoke nothing. I bet she is picking it up for the sake of keeping the phone from ringing.
Luckily I got another friend staying at the opposite block so I asked for his help. But, did I mention he is out with his friends in Subang? Great, his brother is sleeping like a pig as well. So for the mean time I am outside his house door waiting for him to be back, I stole his wireless and online to blog about this. I am such a poor littlecicak. Am I right or am I right?
3 comments:
Gasp.. so sad. ):
You'll be fine soon
mabel, oh well, it's not the first time thou.
harmony, thank you. =)
baby, I do have the key, but they lock from the inside, something like latch... which none key can be used to unlock. And it was freaking 3 in the morning.
Post a Comment