As we all know the Chinese can duplicate almost everything on the earth, except human. Obviously even they can clone human, they would not want to. Look at the population in China.
I read news about China banning Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. They were about to cast Google out from China as well. Can they manage to survive with all these things banned? Apparently yes, the government is "kind" enough to develop their own version of search engine, social network and video hosting sites.


Google is one of the search engines that widely use by almost everyone in the world. The Chinese however created their own search engine called the Baidu, that used by 60% of the Chinese population.


The next we have is Facebook and RenRen. Honestly, I did not know they do own a social network as well. Obviously, all you can see in RenRen are only Chinese people.


Somehow I find the Youku name sounds very similar to YouTube. I guess that is the way how the Chinese government manages to keep the people from being informative. I highly doubt the Chinese can even view my blog in their country. Haha.
Perhaps some people already noticed those sites available, but I was still shocked to found out these. There is nothing the Chinese cannot duplicate!
p/s: BTW, there is a site to replace Twitter as well, but I do not know what was it called.
p/s: BTW, there is a site to replace Twitter as well, but I do not know what was it called.
3 comments:
So many ciplak! @_@
china the best imitator =P
Made in china...
Post a Comment