Friday, 7 May 2010

Mind Escape

Brain is a highly complex organ. It is so powerful that it allows human to control every single part of the body with nerves. Correct me if I am wrong, I am not some medical student yea?

Whoops! wrong picture!

I am facing some problem here. I cannot stop myself from thinking, especially when I am resting in bed. Imagine the brain is like some machine in a factory that keeps on running from morning until night and from night to morning. Of course, our brain is much more complicated sophisticated, but it extremely tiring.


I'm thinking... I'm thinking... I'm thinking...


I am just wondering if there is any ways or things that can aid simulate the brain and bring it down to calm and rest state? I think I need it badly. Except drugs, I know drugs definitely can keep you calm and obviously if you take more of it, it leaves you no where but some fantasy world.

I heard there is sort of burning oil where it produces some scent that helps simulating the brain. I am not really sure about it, or are there any techniques which can helps? Exercise? Diet? Haha, please let me know. Thank you.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin