Since my assignment, project and exam period is coming, it is time to stock up some dry food. What could be the most fast and easy cook meal ever invented by human?
It has to be instant noodles!
It has to be instant noodles!
My whole kitchen cupboard is filled with instant noodles! I have eventually cleared at least 10 packets already before snapping this picture. Not denying, I have always love eating instant noodles ever since young. I was banned from eating instant noodles by my dad before as he said it is not healthy. But I always ended up persuading my mom to cook it for me. Hehe.
I stocked it up during Chinese New Year. There was 'buy 1 free 1' promotion for all the Korean instant noodles, Shin Ramen! It only 0.59 pence for two packets! Behind the Shin Ramen are a stack of Indomee and ASDA instant noodles.
I am still enjoying great meal these few weeks. I had Bakuteh 2 days ago and ABC soup for yesterday. While I still have free time to cook, it is better to enjoy now. Cheers!
I stocked it up during Chinese New Year. There was 'buy 1 free 1' promotion for all the Korean instant noodles, Shin Ramen! It only 0.59 pence for two packets! Behind the Shin Ramen are a stack of Indomee and ASDA instant noodles.
I am still enjoying great meal these few weeks. I had Bakuteh 2 days ago and ABC soup for yesterday. While I still have free time to cook, it is better to enjoy now. Cheers!

3 comments:
u r bac in m'sia or u can buy indomee in british too?
if yes we can buy indomee in london, that's a wow!
You can actually get anything you want from the Chinatown. It is not necessary to bring from Malaysia anymore. Even some of the sauce and flavour ingredients are sold here.
I am not sure about others, but I brought Bakuteh & Curry/Rendang from Malaysia. :)
eh eh i loveeee tat Korean instant noodles too!! Used to eat it alot when i was still in London!!!!
Post a Comment