Friday, 6 November 2009

Maltesers for Clean Kitchen

I remember back in schooling time, classroom that remain the cleanest will get prizes from the principal or teachers. I never know it still applies even in University level.

DSC00007b

That's Jane, our flat keeper which comes to our flat to do the kitchen and toilet cleaning every Wednesday. Well, she has been praising us for keeping the places clean almost every time she came over.

DSC00009b

This morning as I went to kitchen, I found a note with a pack of chocolate! I guess the main credit should be given to two flatmates. They have been treating Jane... 'nice'. Haha.

DSC00008b

Maltesers! I find it quite nice actually. It is not that the chocolate is very delicious but it's something else that been attractive. Jane is really a nice flat keeper. =)


p/s: At times I believe guys are cleaner and tidier than girls. Cheers!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin