Thursday, 20 August 2009

Cicak Can Fly

This was a conversation I had in innit earlier.

Okay, it was pretty long ago. It goes like this...

littlecicak : cicakcanfly!
OnLyDa : how can a cicak flyyyyyy.. bluff small kid ahh =.="

littlecicak : trust me. I will show you the proof.

Here you go Linda! I am not joking! cicak really can fly!


kubin


"A flying lizard Draco sp., from southern Thailand. All of the species of Draco have a wing-like membrane supported by the last 5-7 ribs."

"Flying lizards have considerable control over their flight, being able to steer, and they loose little altitude while gliding between tree trunks."


Never bluff you... there are flying lizards somewhere in this world and it's called Draco. Surprisingly it's near Malaysia too, just south of Thailand. Haha, must check it out one day.



Look! cicak that flies like an air plane. I bet they can drift too. Hehe.

Cheers!

2 comments:

Linda Chantelle N. said...

AHAHA wtffff this was so long ago okay!!
u some more blog about it!!! >_<

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin