I did not really celebrate my birthday this year. I just managed to have dinner with my buddies, the Mok’s crew. Sorry if I left out some of them as I was in tight budget.
At first I planned to celebrate for two days for two different groups of friends but only make it for a day due to some problem faced.
I received few presents this year and I know some of them actually planned to get me a watch instead. Haha. I am glad. It is the thought that counts.
After the dinner we went to Moon's place for a drink. We played poker and also the pyramid-drinking-game. Victim is shown below.
I am very much appreciated to all of them and sorry to those that I did not make it to celebrate with them.
A short funny conversation with WeiWei.
A short funny conversation with WeiWei.
Isaac: Terrence called me this morning.
кiмz ™: then what he said?
Isaac: say happy birthday
кiмz ™: Happy Birthday!
кiмz ™: Lol
Isaac: Swt.
кiмz ™: I thought you asked me to say happy birthday. Walao.
Isaac: No. You asked me what CH said mah.
кiмz ™: ch called and say happy bday.





3 comments:
why never invite me one :(
happy belated birthday! =D
kenwooi.com
happy belated birthday little cicak !!!
Post a Comment