Monday, 27 April 2009

Heineken presents A Night In Rome


I was waiting for my friends to pick me up, so I was late and missed the fashion show. I reached Hap Seng Star, Mercedes Benz at around 11pm.



I met Loo Ann at the entrance, apparently she was working for the event. It has been some time since the last time we met. Jeslin was there as well.



The show room is a pretty good place to hold an event. The environment and surrounding is all right, but I think the sound system at outside of the show room is better than the inside.



Lap Sap only started spinning at around 12:30am, after the competition and prize giving. Bumblebeez was playing at the first half.



As for the lucky draw, you will be given a set of numbers when you purchase a bucket of Heineken. If you own a Heineken member card, you can get 10% discount too.



Marion Caunter was the host of the night. She is definitely gorgeous!



Six people were selected through the lucky draw, and were proceed to the next competition which tests your knowledge about Football.



This guy answered 5 questions correctly and became the champion of the event. He won himself a ticket to Rome to watch the UEFA Champions League Final.



We left the place around 1pm, and headed to our "usual place". Where is it? Haha.



"A Night In Rome"

5 comments:

JoyJoy ! said...

lol..
take picture mai shy shy la
xD

HitoMi Ng said...

yea lo, apa sal shy shy??

Isaac Wong said...

Haha, dnt know how to react ma. Paiseh.

Anonymous said...

i love the cicak logo on your blog and also i don't drink heineken but love the way they named the event, ROME really sounds cool eh!

HitoMi Ng said...

haha, Cicak no shy shy geh

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin