Guess what time I reached office this morning? Bloody 9:45 AM!! I departed as the usual time, but thanks to the Damansara toll area again, I stuck in the jam for almost an hour.
Thank God I am not driving :P
I was sitting right in front of my table and suddenly my colleague approached me and gave me 2 tiny balls.
I meant, 2 Ferrero Rocher with small little cards behind of it. I stoned for a moment, then I turned left and look at my supervisor's table. There is only one. Then I turned right to my manager's table, there's NONE! (Okay-lah, he ate it. But it's also one only).
Wonder why am I so special having 2 balls instead of 1? Don't get me wrong, I still have my both "great barracks that producing billions of Spartans every second".
So I took the little card and have a look on it...
It's a small little Birthday card, how thoughtful she is :) Thank you very much, Chin Feei.
Good Luck!
Thank God I am not driving :P
I was sitting right in front of my table and suddenly my colleague approached me and gave me 2 tiny balls.
I meant, 2 Ferrero Rocher with small little cards behind of it. I stoned for a moment, then I turned left and look at my supervisor's table. There is only one. Then I turned right to my manager's table, there's NONE! (Okay-lah, he ate it. But it's also one only).
Wonder why am I so special having 2 balls instead of 1? Don't get me wrong, I still have my both "great barracks that producing billions of Spartans every second".
So I took the little card and have a look on it...
It's a small little Birthday card, how thoughtful she is :) Thank you very much, Chin Feei.
BTW, this week is the last week of her industrial training, that is also the reason why she's giving all of us chocolate. She will be back to University and continue her final year of degree.
Good Luck!


4 comments:
LDP today also jam ah! Thank god I am not driving also hehe. Anyway, first here.. Happy birthday! <3
happy birthday ya...grow 1 year older le,dun always play play har lo ^^. Anyway stay happy and healthy always. Wish u hv a wonderful celebration ^^
Hey dude....
Happy birthday ya...
kim, it's because of some Lorry stuck at the side of the road. Jam for an hour wey!
jennifer, thank you wor. Where is my present? :D
xiang, thanks a lot. hehe.
Post a Comment