Saturday, 22 November 2008

Believing in Bomoh


I seriously do not understand why Malaysians are still living under the coconut shell, having such typical minded believing in Bomoh up to now.




I am not criticising Bomoh as fake or merely scams, in fact I have no idea at all. But in this 21st century, Malaysians should be more mature and realistic and not just believe and follow what other says.


This is how people react after they read the news.

Isaac: Look at this.

Isaac: http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2008/11/22/nation/2595537&sec=nation

Ernest: oookkayyz..

Ernest: My ambition is to become a bomoh now.

Ernest: haha.


For those out there who are still worshipping Bomoh, sorry for my sole opinion. Please do not perform voodoo on me!



3 comments:

TNH said...

but there are really some power that can't be explain with science no matter in what century..

Isaac Wong said...

TNH, yeah, there are I suppose... I heard of stories as well, but does developed countries do face the same thing?

The Malaysian Life said...

people still believe in this because apparently in some cases, it works.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin